Sunday, September 29, 2013

Gakuen Heaven: Complete Collection



Gakuen Heaven: Complete Collection
Gakuen Heaven: Complete Collection: I really liked this series! It had a really nice story line. There is, I thing one Boy on boy kiss and if that is a problem for you, don't get it. But there is intrigure, mystery, and tales of loyality. The characters are defined and the plot is great! I recommend it!

A nice, common story.
This is one or my more favored yaoi stories just because I like the characters and their personalities as well as the fun humor that brings it all together. The story is a bit generic but the artwork is great. There isn't much special with a story about a boy that was accepted into a school filled with beautiful boys and it tends to lack something to make it unique, but I do like the story's simplicity. I won't give any details about the story because I want others to watch and experience this story themselves.

It's what you would expect
This series is what you would expect in a PG13 Shonen-ai. It was pretty funny in the yell-at-your-tv sort of way. It made me laugh a lot.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment