Saturday, September 28, 2013

Tyler Perry's House of Payne, Vol. 5



Tyler Perry's House of Payne 5
I love Tyler Perry's House of Payne 5. We keep it in the DVD player and watch it over and over again. It is so funny, and the whole family enjoys it.

More of Tyler's brilliant work.
There are only two really Christian comedy series on TV and both are the products of Tyler Perry. Both House of Payne and Meet the Browns are unafraid to talk about God, about redemption and forgiveness and Jesus Christ remains the theme though hidden at times for the laugh effect. Thank you Tyler. Can't wait for the next season on DVD which is on order now.

Freezing Disc
I love House of Payne. It makes me laugh however, I bought Season 5 and I'm a little disappointed because, I am only able to watch the first 2 episodes and the last one on disc 1. When I get to the 3rd episode, it freezes up from that episode until the next 2. I've tried viewing it on my DVD, laptop and even my work computer with no success.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment