Sunday, September 29, 2013

The Widow's Might



Amazing Movie!!
Personally, I LOVE The Widow's Might. I think it is incredible! 100% family friendly. The music in the movie has become my top MP3 playlist. (The songs are always stuck in my head!) The morals and character traits taught in the movie are exactly what we have been needing in movies: standing up for justice, men leading their families, homeschool families making a difference, and Christians taking a stance in politics. I am buying multiple copies for Christmas gifts!

Excellent Family Film
This is an excellent film for all ages. It is one of those film that captivates and makes you really think. The music is great, it is squeeky clean, the comedy works, an it has several powerful lessons. It is a must have for every family's library. It is a film we have watched and will continue to watch over and over again.

SACFF #1 rated film!
I had the opportunity to attend the San Antonio Christian Film Festival this past January, and this film won Best of festival! It is an excellent, completely family friendly film with a stellar message! John Moore has produced yet another excellent film! I would suggest this to any and all! .

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment