Friday, September 27, 2013

WordWorld: My Fuzzy Valentine



Only 30 min playing time, not 60!
I bought this DVD along with the Christmas DVD episode of Word World, because my son loves the series and i liked the idea of buying the holiday-oriented ones. But there is only 30 min of actual episode playing time on this - it is not 60 min. The other 30 min are commercials. In my opinion, 30 min of commercials, along with 2 15 min episodes, does not add up to '60 min playing time' and therefore this DVD is not worth the money i paid for it. I won't be purchasing any more of these 2-episode sets.

disappointed
I bought the Fuzzy Valentine DVD along with a different episode (DVD). I was very disappointed to discover there is only 30 min (two 15 min episodes) of actual episode playing time on this, and not the 60 min as advertised. This DVD is not worth the money I paid for it.

Adorable Valentine DVD!
Word World is one of my son's favorite shows and he just can't get enough of it. Not only is Word World on everyday but they also come out with great holiday specials. Well they have done it again and come out with Word World My Fuzzy Valentine.

If you have never watched Word World before, it is an adorable show for kids any ages. All the animals are comprised of the letters that spell them. For example, the ant is made of the letters A-N-T and the same for sheep, frog, duck, pig, and the rest of the gang. Even items in the show like a car, cloud, and more are also spelled out.

In My Fuzzy Valentine there are two episodes with a total running time of 60 minutes. There is even a bonus music video, "It's Time to Rhyme." The episodes focus on helping others out, learning to rhyme, working together, and other good values that PBS shows usually are built on. I admit I like the show too and the songs they sing usually stick in my head! I love though how the...

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment