Tuesday, October 8, 2013

7th Heaven: The Ninth Season



Good family entertainment
Unfortunately, I didn't watch much TV when 7th Heaven was originally airing so I am discovering it in reruns and am now trying to collect all the DVDs. Every season is great family entertainment and there is almost none of that on now with all the stupid reality shows on TV. It really makes me long for the good old days of early TV (50s and 60s and anything through the 90s is better than what is on today). I highly recommend this for any family looking for something they can watch together.

AMAZING
I've been watching 7th Heaven since the first episode of the first season. Let me tell you it ends on top! It just gets better and better and this season in particular is amazing! 5 stars!

Love the series....unfortunately, poorly made DVDs
Love 7th Heaven-it's nice to have the collection on DVD. However, this is possibly the cheapest, poorly produced set of DVDs I own. I own many tv series and they are done very well-full episode, no cuts, original music, extras included.
7th Heaven has none of the above. With DVDs produced so cheaply, the price ought to be much less also, IMO.
Glad to have the collection, just wish QUALITY had gone into making these. Two more seasons left-10, 11. Wish they would at least do something special (i.e. extras) on the last season released.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment