Thursday, October 10, 2013

Gabriel Iglesias: I'm Not Fat... I'm Fluffy



One of the best Comedy Central-related DVD's that I have seen in 2009 thus far!
The comedian known as the "Fluffy Man". Gabriel Iglesias is one of the hottest comedians out there. Latino flair and hilarious delivery, from his voice impressions to jokes about his weight or personal issues, he knows how to get the audience laughing from beginning to end. There is no slow down in deliver, Iglesias is just hilarious!

Iglesias is known from being the finalist of the fourth season of "Last Comic Standing" in 2006 but in 2007, it was the success of his 2nd special Comedy Central 2007 DVD "Hot & Fluffy" (which sold over 300,000 copies) which would propel Gabriel Iglesias as a comedian that can sell out live performances and also comedy DVD's.

Earlier in the year, Iglesias released a double album CD titled "We Luf Fluffy" from performances from 2006 & 2008 and now he returns with a new DVD titles "I'm not Fat...I'm Fluffy" which was recorded in El Paso.

The tracklist on this DVD are as follows:

1. Return to El Paso...

Gabriel Iglesias never fails
I've seen both of his specials and he never, ever fails to provide laugh out loud jokes for me. His other special "Hot and Fluffy" was slightly funnier and there were a couple of repeat jokes, but he is definitely one of the best stand-up comics in my opinion. He stays far away from political humor (something I appreciate - I don't care for comics doing "preachy" commentary. I'm watching to laugh, if I want to be serious about the awful things in the world, I'd watch the news). Gabriel comes off as a very real person, one that I'd love to sit and have a beer with sometime and he always makes my sides hurt.

Hilarious
I recently saw him perform live and all of the material was different. He is a great comedian with all new jokes to keep his audience entertained

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment