Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Keeping Up with the Kardashians: The Complete Second Season



Doing it with class, cause I got a big ass.
So I'll be the first to admit that season 1 is more entertaining than season 2...but I'll be completely honest here, this show could become the worst show on television and I'd still watch it. Luckily though, it's not the worst show on television. Season 2 is still great. The dvd however is lacking. Just as the first season on dvd, it is censored and lacking in extras. But for the price, I'd say it's worth the purchase.

A guilty pleasure season 2 but lacking DVD package
A guilty pleasure show to watch on E!. Aired spring of 2008.
Season 2.
Well, we get more episodes in the 2cd season. The 1 that will tug at the heart strings is the last episode when they go to New Orleans & help a family out who lost their home in the 2005 Katrina storm.

No special extras. A few deleted scenes & a video segment with Rob.

Now, here are the problems with it 1. EPISODES ARE NOT UNCUT. Come on. The Girls Next Door DVD's are uncut they have nudity & language. Why is this show NOT shown uncut? I am very disappointed in that. 2. This HORRIBLE & CHEAP DVD case/holder. It has intentional HOLES IN IT ON BOTH FRONT & BACK Cheap, stupid & THOUGHTLESS 3. No commentary as well on the episodes

At lease it does have a chapter/episode list. BUT, the 1st season DVD said the original air dates for the episodes Season 2 does NOT

Let us hope the DVD for season 3 is better than this

KUWTK: Season 2
Great DVD season I bought to watch since I didn't have E! When the 1st & 2nd seasons were showing on TV. Glad that I could catch up by watching the complete season DVD.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment