Saturday, October 5, 2013

Bill Engvall: Aged and Confused



funny!
this dvd just goes to show that even though bill is doing this dvd on his own he is just as fuuny as he is in the blue coller comedy tour series. when i saw aged and confused on comedy centeral i knew that when it came out on dvd i just had to purchase this dvd. having age and confused shot in his hometown makes it that more enjoyable. if you are a fan of bill's or of the blue collar series then this is worth the purchase. the nice thing about the dvd is having the extra of bill doing just here your sign.

Montana1
I wish I could get this DVD right now---just saw most of it on Comedy Channel. Bill Engvall is the BEST. This program does NOT disappoint. It is classic, just keeping up with all of us and him...you will hear stories that you can probably relate to about trying to keep the flame alive, and if you can imagine Bill having a colonoscopy---I won't begin to explain because NO ONE can do it better than he can!!!! But I just HAPPENED to see his name in the newspaper TV Guide and it was the BEST lift I could have gotten all week!!! I related to all of it...some of the stories were straight from my own life or people I know!!! But Bill is my absolute FAVORITE of ALL TIME---I don't think ANYONE is FUNNIER...he takes REAL LIFE but shows you how FUNNY it is. And keeps it CLEAN. While I am not sure that this routine can top his last "free range chicken" it certainly deserves a spot on anyone's shelf, and I will definately have it at the top of my list for several people for gifts in the...

Great Entertainer!!!!
Bill Engvall never fails to make me laugh. He relates to the everyday living and enables you to laugh at yourself. Excellent!!!!!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment